Elephant Pepper Camp
Elephant Pepper Camp is situated in the prime core of the protected Mara North Conservancy wilderness area. In the same location for 20 years, one of the original, very small and exclusive tented camps, Elephant Pepper is located away from other lodges, in the heart of the African bush. Our spacious canvas tents are comfortably furnished, featuring ensuite bathrooms with eco-friendly flush toilets and traditional safari showers. Nothing rivals sitting around the campfire enjoying the sounds of the African night. Enjoying extended game drives in the best 4x4 game drive vehicles, clients participate in the most unique wildlife experience in the world. Elephant Pepper Camp brings people back to nature - no traffic, no permanent structures, just the sights and sounds of the African bush.
- Gold Eco-rating Certification - Ecotourism Kenya, 2011/2012 (only 4 Gold rated camps in Kenya)
- 5 of the Best: Best for an Authentic Camping Experience - Travel Weekly Magazine, October 2005
- 8 ensuite tents - 4 doubles & 4 twin tents (all tents can be made into doubles or twins & can each fit one extra bed)
- 1 ensuite Honeymoon / Family Tent - can comfortably fit two extra beds
- Extra beds are to accommodate children under the age of 16yrs only.
- Maximum capacity in camp at any one time is 22.
- Small shop
- reference books
- free wi-fi
- Day & Night (pre dinner) Game Drives
- Guided Bush Walks
- Bush Breakfasts
- Cultural Visits
- A small shop selling EPC fleeces, caps, kikoys and some wildlife guide books
- Excursions to Elephant Pepper Camp’s private Viewing Deck
- USD 100 per person per day
Mara North Airstrip is a 30 minutes drive from camp. Musiara airstrip is a 1hour drive from camp.
|Location:||Mara North Conservancy|
|Contacts:||Physical Address: Lengai House, Wilson Airport, Nairobi.
Postal Address: P.O. Box 743, 00517 - Uhuru Gardens, Nairobi, Kenya.
Phone: +254 (0)20 6003090/1
Fax: +254 (0)20 6004050